PH 100 Series Photoluminescent Exit
The PH Series provides an unobtrusive, high performance 100’ viewing distance, Photoluminescent exit sign in an attractive Slimline ABS housing with universal mounting canopy . Designed for easy installation and maintenance free operation, with an expected life of 25+ years. Sustainable design lends itself to green buildings and PH series is recyclable at the end of it’s useful life.
Rated for 100 foot viewing distance and require’s only 5 foot-candles (54 lux) of light for activation during times of building occupancy.
- PH Series is constructed using a pure white ABS housing and photo luminescent panel
- Stencil face with green Photo luminescent letters and a silver/gray outline provide high contrast and visibility
- Universal field selectable chevron directional indicators are included with each sign
- Single or double face models available and are suitable for over the door or low mounting requirements
- Signs can be easily relocated in the event of building renovations or changes in the designated egress path
- Activation requires only 5 foot-candles (54 lux) of unfiltered fluorescent, LED, Metal Halide, or Mercury Vapor lighting for 60 minutes (must be externally illuminated during normal building occupation)
- Proprietary high-density phosphors used to meet the 100-foot viewing requirement
- 7” high letters with a 7/8” stroke provides 100’ UL listed viewing distance
- PH100 was tested and listed per UL924 requirements for use with LED lighting
- PH Series photo luminescent exit signs are LEED point qualified and recyclable at the end of their useful life
- Tested and listed to UL 924, meets NFPA101 Life Safety Code and OSHA requirements