Sentry CCDS Die Cast Aluminum
Commanding Attention With Rugged Construction & Stylish Design. Always On Duty.
Sentry Die Cast Aluminum LED exit signs command attention with architectural quality certain to please even the most discriminating eye.
Softened corners and low profile – (just 2.4”) – create a sleek effect, further enhanced by chamfered edges.
Available in a standard contrast finish of brushed aluminum stencil over black or white body, or, if you prefer, subtle “all white,” dramatic “all black” or architectural “all brushed aluminum” finish.
- Injection molded internal cavity reflector provides ease of installation and maintenance together with perfectly even legend illumination
- Two piece thick wall construction housing from heavy-duty die cast aluminum alloy, removable front stencil face with overlapping light seal
- Fine grain brushed aluminum stencil trim standard. Other finishes available
- Hidden knock out access points and universal pattern
- Low profile universal canopy with cast 3/4” nipple and locking nuts
- Optional recessing frame, polycarbonate face shield with tamper proof access screws, pendant & specialty mounts
- High-intensity LED array delivers exceptional energy efficiency with just 1-watt power consumption for single & double-face AC models. Battery backup models consume just 2.5 watts, (.77 power factor)
- Self diagnostic battery monitoring on all “EM” models
- 4-hour battery backup runtime with premium long-life high-temperature fused Nickel Cadmium battery pack
- 120 or 277 VAC field-selectable input with quick install push wire connectors
- Electronic control circuit applies full wave, low ripple current to each LED, thereby optimizing life and light output
- Remote capability to power one remote exit sign
- A diagnostic self-compensating constant current charger circuit monitors the ondition of the battery pack and indicates via a flashing LED when battery needs replacing
- Circuitry includes – zero current LVCO, brownout sensing & line-latch
- Maintenance-free LED light source, life expectancy of 25+ years
- Vivid legend illumination approximately 4 times the minimum UL requirement
- Spectrally-matched fluorescent diffuser for superior brightness and legend uniformity
- Field selectable chevron directional indicators
- 100’ rated viewing distance with 6” letter height and 3/4” stroke
- Tested, approved and listed by Underwriters Laboratories to UL 924, meets NFPA 101, NFPA 70-NEC and OSHA requirements E
- California Energy Commission (CEC) Title 20 Compliant
- 5-year Limited Warranty