Sovereign LED Edgelit Flat Trim
Sovereign LED edgelit exit signs set the standard for architectural appeal; always enhancing their surroundings and pleasing even the most discerning eye.
Subtle lines and soft curves create a distinctive “floating” edgelit look. Quality construction includes precision die cast aluminum housings with a unique, crystal clear, laser-formed thin acrylic legend.
The Sovereign has been designed with the latest high efficiency LED light sources to provide vivid pronouncement of its exit legend with exceptional uniformity and luminance levels – 4X the UL requirement.
Engineered for reliability and ease of installation, Sovereign comes in many costeffective configurations offering superlative quality, performance, and aesthetics.
- Contoured crystal clear laser formed edgelit lens
- Lens Panel is “Last-to-Assemble” snap-in for versatility and ease of installation
- Full size universal, self-adhesive Chevron arrows with template enable on-site configuration
- Available with a range of information signage or custom graphics to order
- Custom legends with white LED light source available to order
- Precision pressure die cast aluminum legend holder, trim and surface mount housing
- Quality brushed aluminum sealed finish is standard, optional White, Black, brushed painted Brass finishes available
- Consult factory for custom finishes.
- Hinged retaining springs eliminate exposed mounting hardware on recessed model
- Modular design provides ease of installation and matching configurations
- Low profile recessed housing is suitable for old or new work installations and is Type IC Rated
- Recessed ceiling back box features universal adjustable mounting brackets with quick-fit retaining clips to suit most ceiling types
- Slimline low profile surface mount housing eliminates need for recessing box in
wall mount applications
- Diagnostic Battery Monitoring on all “EM” models
- Available with Master/Remote combinations
- Battery Diagnostic Circuit monitors battery status, detects cell failure and issues alert of reduced capacity and the need to replace battery
- Unique electronic driver circuit provides current control and protection ensuring optimum LED
- Universal 120/277 VAC field selectable input. All versions feature fully integral
- Premium long life high temperature rated, fused Nickel Cadmium battery
- Recessed AC Indicator and Test Switch
- Brownout sensing assures emergency illumination during periods of low line voltage
- Self-compensating solid state Constant Current Charger provides extended float life and rapid recharge
- Zero current LVCO ensures positive charge acceptance following extended discharge
efficiency and life
- Maintenance free LED Light source with 25+ years life expectancy
- Refractive light guide engineered to optimize LED utilization and illumination uniformity
- Approved for use in New York City calendar #48851
- UL Listed 3 hour emergency duration standard
- UL 924 Listed by Underwriters Laboratories and meets or exceeds all performance standards as required by NFPA 101, NFPA 70-NEC and OSHA
- California Energy Commission (CEC) Title 20 Compliant
- 5-year limited warranty