The Telesis TSCT is designed to comply with the State of Connecticut Building Code requirements, and provide an EXIT sign with a 6” International Symbol of Accessibility.
Classic styling and the convenience of installing one sign makes the TSCT an obvious choice.
Now incorporating the new “dynamic character leaning forward” symbol as required in Substitute House Bill No. 5050, Public Act No. 16-78 “An Act of Modernizing the Symbol of Access for Persons with Disabilities.”
1011.2.1.2 Accessible Exits: Where exit signs are required by Section 1011.1 of this code,accessible exit doors at the level of exit discharge that lead directly to the accessible paths of exit discharge shall additionally be marked by the International Symbol of Accessibility. Such symbol shall be not less than 6 Inches high and shall be incorporated into the required exit sign or shall be located adjacent to it. Such symbol shall meet the requirements of Section 1011.
- White powder coated steel finish is standard with options for custom colors
- Universal mounting canopy included for ceiling mounting, or end mounting, single or double face to order
- Universal mounting pattern is stamped into the back plate for easy surface mounting to a j-box
- Matching 6” EXIT sign available, order as TS6
- Push to test switch and AC present indicator provided on EM models
- Long life Nickel Cadmium maintenance free battery provides the required 90 minutes of emergency operation
- Operating temperature range 10°C to 45°C
- Optional 2 hour battery is available
- Field Selectable 120 or 277 VAC input
- Integral AC Present Indicator and Push to Test Switch, EM models
- Solid state transfer relay ensures reliability, no relay contacts to oxidize and fail
- Electronic Control Circuit and Isolation Transformer provide current control and circuit protection ensuring optimum LED efficiency and life
- Maintenance free LED light source with low energy consumption <5 watts and long life
- Field selectable chevron directional indicators
- Red or Green LED’s with 6” letter and 3/4” stroke and 6” International Symbol of Accessibility
- CSA-US listed and meets UL 924. Connecticut Building Code, NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, NFPA 70-NEC and OSHA requirements
- 3-year limited warranty