Works with or without an AC ballast to convert new or existing fluorescent fixtures in to unobtrusive emergency lighting. Operates one or two lamps in the emergency mode for a minimum of 90-minutes. Provides a maximum initial lumen output of 3000 lumens. Durable painted steel construction in red finish. Provided with 2’ flex conduit.
*When battery packs are remote mounted, the remote distance cannot exceed 1/2 of the distance from ballast to lamp specified by the A.C. ballast manufacturer. The maximum allowable remote mounting distance is 50 feet.
NOTE: In 2-lamp operation, lumens are equally split between the two lamps.
NOTE: Refer to the spec sheet for complete chart.
- Charge rate/power “ON” LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to fluorescent lamp(s) for minimum
- 90-minute emergency illumination
- Fully automatic solid-state, two rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours
- Time delay enhancement to overcome end-of-life circuit protection
- Remote Mounting: Suitable for installation inside, on top or in remote* of the fixture
- Can be used in both switched and unswitched fixtures
- UL Listed for factory or field installation
- Suitable for use in sealed and gasketed fixtures
- Input Voltages: 120/277
- Emergency Operation: 90 minutes
- Initial Illumination: Provides a maximum initial lumen output of 3000 lumens
- Operating Temp: UL Listed for damp locations (0°C – 50°C)
- Battery: 14.4V long life, maintenance-free, rechargeable sealed NiCd battery
- Approval: UL Listed for factory or field installation
- Meets UL924, NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, NEC, OSHA, Local and State Codes
- 5-year warranty against defects in material and workmanship. (Lamps excluded.)
- Compatible with most one-, two-, three-, and four-lamp electronic standard and dimming AC ballasts
- Operates one or two T5, T5HO, T8, T12, T8HO, T12HO, Circular T5/T9, U-bend T8/ T12, 4-Pin CFL and long CFL lamps in emergency mode. Refer to the chart below for a list of compatible lamps
- 16.4” x 5.6” x 1.75”