LiteMinder Three Phase Fast Transfer System
Evenlite’s LiteMinder Central Inverter System provides an innovative Emergency Lighting solution for today’s complex energy saving systems, light sources and maintenance requirements. The LiteMinder represents the pinnacle of engineering excellence with features not found in the traditional systems currently available.
- Modularity: LiteMinder features unique inverter modules available in increments from 3,000 to 18,750VA capacities (see ordering guide). Modules are interconnected to build the required system capacity, and can even be field upgraded to increase system sizes!
- Control Features: A keypad and LCD display provides user interface and extensive status diagnostics. Self test, Self-Diagnostics, in compliance with UL 924, is field configurable.
- Web Site Monitoring: Unique web interface constantly monitors the system status and records all essential data. Users can log on, view, interact and download records as needed. The factory can also monitor, diagnose remotely.
- Diagnostics: In addition to Self-test, Self-Diagnostics, LiteMinder also includes unique startup diagnostics to aid in installation and maintenance: eight individual startup alarms (Communications, Set-Up Conflict, Low Battery, Back-feed, Transfer/AC Fuse, Short/Overload, Miswire, Incorrect AC Input) eight individual Charger Alarms and eight individual Inverter Alarms.
- Modular inverter allows operation for three phase operation to order
- Automatic restart upon utility power return, no need to manually reset the system
- Input circuit breaker is provided sized to system rating
- Monthly and the annual 90 minute test can be programmed by the user for a specific date and time to ensure NFPA Code Compliance
- Up to 1000 events stored in the memory log on a “FIFO” basis, and is easily accessible thru the MMI (Man-Machine Interface) Panel
- MMI consists of a 5 button keypad for easy menu navigation
- A 4×20 backlit White display with heads-up LED’s allow for a quick diagnosis of the system status and alarms
- Five LED indicators provide the status of the Inverter, Charger, AC present, Ready, and Switched Load (if provided with Switched Output Circuit Breakers)
- A dedicated System Test button is provided for a user initiated 30 second on demand test
- An Alarm On/Off LED is provided to indicate that an alarm is present
- A dedicated Alarm Silence On/Off push button allows the user to silence the audible alarm
- SD card slot allows the user to download all Test, Event and Alarm Logs
- The Meter Menu allows the user to access the Input and Output Voltages, Output Current, Output VA, Battery Voltage, Battery Current, Battery Power, Temperature, System Days, Inverter minutes and Inverter Events
- The inverter and battery cabinets are constructed from 14 gauge CRS and are powder painted with no visible outside bolts or hardware
- Internally, the inverter has all galvanized or painted steel parts and shelves to resist corrosion and provide high durability and longevity
- Installer friendly front mounted battery terminals for easier and faster installation
- Three Rate Charger circuit is fully temperature compensated for added reliability
- PWM MOSFET and IGBT ( Model Dependant) Inverter provide Pure Sine Wave output with less than 3% THD, and fully compatible with LED Lighting Loads
- Fast transfer for H.I.D. compatibility ensures smooth operation of combined lighting loads, transfers in less than 2 mS
- Less than 3% THD, load power factor 0.5 Lag to 0.5 Lead, 98% efficient in standby mode
- Automatic Low Voltage Disconnect (LVD) set at 1.67 VPC
- Shorted circuit protected to 65KAIC tested and approved to UL 6180-5-1 standard
- Crest factor >4 for high inrush demanding loads, overload 120 percent for 10 minutes, 400 percent for 500mS
- VRLA Maintenance Free Lead Calcium Battery’s provide the required 90 minute minimum run time in emergency mode
- Battery recharge time is less than 24 hours, meets all UL 924 and NFPA101 Life Safety Code requirements
- Operating temperature 20˚ to 30˚ C
- Brownout protection set for 85% of the nominal line voltage
- UL924 compliant Self-Test/Self-Diagnostics are standard, with interactive LCD display (MMI)
- Listed to UL924, and meets NFPA101 Life Safety Code, NFPA70-NEC and OSHA Requirements,1.0-2.8KVA models meet CSA C22.2 No. 141-10
- Electronics are warranted for 2 years and the VRLA batteries have a 10-year warranty, optional factory startup increases the warranty to 3 years