PL 100 Photoluminescent Exit
“The PL Photoluminescent exit signs have a 100 foot rated viewing distance and are approved for use outdoors and in wet locations, and now listed for use with LED lighting. The unique raised letter design allows more surface area to absorb energy from the light source resulting in a 100 foot rated viewing distance with an expected life of 25+ years. Sustainable design lends itself to green buildings and the PL series is recyclable at the end of it’s useful life.
Photoluminescent egress marking systems are now required in both the 2009 IBC (International Building Code) and the 2009 IFC (International Fire Code) and many states and local jurisdictions have already been adapting these requirements into their codes. PL100 exit sign used in conjunction with Evenlite’s Waymarker System can help ensure code compliance.
- Approved for outdoor/wet locations and suitable for use in hazardous locations with 100 foot rated viewing distance
- Ideal for large open areas such as large retail stores, long corridors, schools, office buildings, and many other installations
- Signs can be easily relocated in the event of building renovations or changes in the designated path of egress
- Thin, low profile “architectural style” construction
- Single or Double face models are available and a mounting bracket is included for end or ceiling mount applications
- Universal field applied chevron directional indicators are included with each sign
- Durable ABS panel available in Red, Green or Black background with Photo luminescent letters
- 7” high letters with a 7/8” stroke, unique raised letter design provides more surface area to absorb the light source energy resulting in greater visibility and contrast
- No electrical wiring or batteries reduces installation and maintenance (zero) costs
- Completely maintenance free and requires no electrical power, qualified for LEED points
- Activation requires only 5 foot-candles (54 lux) of unfiltered fluorescent or LED light sources for 60 minutes (must be externally illuminated during normal building occupation)
- Listed to UL 924, meets NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, and OSHA requirements, International Building and Fire Code 2009, 2012, 2015
- 3-year Limited Warranty